This Real State Loan is designed for the
financing of purchase of land and development of land towards land plotting for
individuals and/or firms having identifiable income sources.
|The minimum loan amount is NPR
1 Million and maximum is up to single obligor limit.
The tenure of the
overdraft loan shall be one year from the date of disbursement. Overdraft loan
may be renewed and the decision of the renewal is up to the loan approving
(In case of term loan, the
maximum tenure of the loan is above one year and up to 15 years from the date
|Interest can be paid either
on monthly or quarterly basis in case of overdraft nature loans and in case of
fixed term loans principal and interest can paid on EMI basis or lump sum.
In case of Real Estate Property held as
security, Maximum loan amount shall not exceed:
- 40% of the Fair Market Value of Property for
collateral inside of Kathmandu Value.
- 50% of the Fair Market Value of the Property for
collateral outside of Kathmandu Valley.
|This loan may be granted to individual clients involved in purchase of real estate property or registered firms involved in real estate business like plotting of land and other uses. Term loan may be provided to individuals engaged in real estate business.
The applicant should provide at least the
following documents before initiation of the credit proposal.
- Completed application form of the bank.
- Firm/Partnership/Company Registration paper.
- PAN copy
- Latest tax clearance receipt/ tax payment
- Article of Associations/Memorandum of
Associations (In the case of companies)
- Board minutes regarding loan amount
/Authorize signatory for operation of account
- Details of the guarantors
- Copy of citizenship of
Proprietor/Partner/Shareholders and the guarantors last two years audited
financials & Three Years projection
- Title deed of the related parties.
- Permission from relevant authority for land
- Building construction permission from
competent authority along with the drawing from engineer / architect and
completion certificate in case of outright purchase of land and building
- Payment receipt of latest land revenue
- Four boundaries certificate of the proposed
- Blueprint of land
- Trace map of land
- "Baina" paper (land purchase)
- Other related documents as necessary