With QR code payment, customers can conduct transactions by scanning a QR code with a mobile app, doing away with the requirement for conventional payment infrastructure including payment terminals, cash, and credit and debit cards. It offers a practical, safe, and effective means to make payments at the point of sale in place of electronic financial transfers.
With the help of Garima QR, businesses may now get paid right away into their bank accounts following a consumer scan transaction. One of Garima Bikas Bank's key digital initiatives is to ensure that digital transactions spread throughout Nepal.
Garima Bikas Bank is offering Fonepay
QR, Nepal Pay QR Code, MOCO QR etc.
- Earn Merchant Rewards on transactions
- Instantaneous payments
- Digital cashless payments
- QR Merchants payments directly into your bank account.
- All the payment details and statements can be viewed online via web or mobile app.
How to Become QR Merchant:
- Business entity must have an account with the bank.
- Submit the PAN and business registration document.
- Fill Merchant application Form
- Collect the Standee from the respective branches and process for receiving the payment.
Method of Transaction
QR Code Payment
Rs 3 Lakh
Less Than 2 CrIndividual Deposit (2 Yrs < 30 Mth)
Less Than 2 CrIndividual Deposit (2 Yrs < 30 Mth) More Rates Open Fixed Deposite